Anomaly I [111 Pieces]: Titanium Jigsaw PuzzleRegular price $169.00
Crafting in Progress: Shipping within 2-4 Weeks
Anomaly (a·nom·a·ly, /əˈnäməlē/):
Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
Anomaly I is a 111 piece jigsaw puzzle crafted out of titanium with a cut inspired by the best of contemporary hand-cut wood puzzles.
We (The Clydes) make all of our puzzles from start to finish in our studio in Washington State. For this design, we begin with domestically sourced GR5 titanium, which we laser cut with the puzzle outline. Each puzzle is then individually hand textured, hand polished, and flame anodized with a handheld torch, ensuring that no two puzzles are the same.
Puzzles are being crafted now and will ship within 2-4 weeks.
- Piece Count: 111
- Piece Size: XXS
- Cut Style: Contemporary
- Puzzle Size: 72mm X 72mm X 1.5mm
- Material: Titanium
- Accessories Included:
- Precision Metal (soft tipped) Tweezers
- Black Velvet Drop Cloth
- Microfiber Pouch
- Packaging: CNC machined, threaded, and engraved metal canister.
- Coloring: Flame Anodized
- Crafted in our studio in Washington State by the Clyde Family
- Made with both lasers and hand tools
- Ships worldwide (Excluding UK)
- Patent Pending
- Limit 3 per order
- No image of the puzzle is included for added difficulty
- Titanium Care: Finger oils may reduce color vibrancy. Wash with dish soap and dry to restore the intensity of the colors.
- Small parts are not safe for children
- Metal edges can scratch other objects. Handle with care.